John Deere 324E Specs, Weight, Price, Review, Oil capacity, Lift Capacity & Features
Dear Brother and Sister HI!! Here you can get to know about the John Deere 324E Skid Steer complete information like Price, Review, technical specifications, Key features, video, and Images, I hope it is useful to you for buy or sells this model John Deere 324E Skid Steer because I assure that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable. Ok, No more talks let’s start it.
You May Also Like Check:
- John Deere 250 Skid Steer Specs
- John Deere 330G Skid Steer Specs
- John Deere 324E Skid Steer Specs
- John Deere 320E Skid Steer Specs
- John Deere 318G Skid Steer Specs
- John Deere 316GR Skid Steer Specs
- John Deere 314G Skid Steer Specs
- John Deere 312GR Skid Steer Specs
John Deere 324E Skid Steer Key facts
- Net Power: 52.5 kW (70 hp)
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1221 kg (2,690 lb.)
- Bucket Breakout Force: 3973 kg (8,750 lb.)
John Deere 324E Skid Steer Price
John Deere 324E Price: $43,900 USD
John Deere 324E Skid Steer Key Features
- John Deere 324E fitted with EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/Stage IV engine that is simple, fully integrated, and fully supported to deliver industry-leading fuel efficiency and uptime.
- Expanded auxiliary flow gives the hydraulic horsepower needed to drive a wide variety of power attachments.
Cab & Control:
- John Deere 324E designed with a noticeably larger entryway and all-glass curved door giving wide-open access, getting in and out of our skid steers has never been peaceful.
- ISO, H-pattern, or foot/joystick electrohydraulic (EH) controls are all available.
- Or, you can choose its exclusive switchable EH option that lets you select any of the above, at any time, at the push of a button.
- John Deere 324E checkpoints are conveniently grouped and easily reached beneath the hinged hood.
- Removable side panels provide a way to the coolers, maintenance-free battery, and fluid and air filters.
Vertical Lift Boom:
- John Deere 324E Skid Steer vertical-lift boom provides more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability
- Awesome tipping load and rated operating capacities empower John Deere E-Series 324E Skid Steers to master an ever-changing variety of material-handling tasks.
- Quick ground speeds and large bucket capacities allow these graceful material movers to make the most of every cycle.
- If you require even more speed? so you have an option for a two-speed transmission.
John Deere 324E Skid Steer Official Video
John Deere 324E Specs
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches�)||3.3 (203)|
|Rated Engine Speed, rpm||2500|
|SAE Net Power, kW (hp)||52.5 (70)|
|SAE Gross Power, kW (hp)||54.8 (74)|
|Max. Gross Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||280 (207)|
|Drive Chain Rating [ANSI]||100 – HD|
|Tire size – Standard||12 x 16.5 – 10PR|
|Length – No Bucket, mm (inches)||3050 (120)|
|Length – With Bucket, mm (inches)||3660 (144)|
|Width – No Bucket, mm (inches)||1840 (72.6)|
|Overall Height, mm (inches)||2120 (83.3)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||250 (9.7)|
|Wheelbase, mm (inches)||1230 (48.3)|
|Rear Departure Angle, �||26|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3180 (125.4)|
|Dump Angle, �||45|
|Dump Height – Maximum, mm (inches)||2540 (99.9)|
|Reach – Max Dump Height, mm (inches)||840 (33)|
|Rollback – Ground Level, �||35|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||92 (24)|
|Rated Operating Capacity – Optional Counterweight, kg (lbs)||1289 (2840)|
|Rated Operating Capacity, kg (lbs)||1221 (2690)|
|Tipping Capacity (SAE), kg (lbs)||2443 (5380)|
|Axle Torque – Maximum, Nm (lbf / ft)||7725 (5680)|
|Speed – Maximum, kph (mph)||10.5 (6.5)|
|Speed – Maximum Option, kph (mph)||16.1 (10)|
|Breakout – Lift, kN (lbf)||22.2 (5000)|
|Breakout – Bucket, kN (lbf)||34.4 (7750)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||31.402 (42.1)|
|Hydraulic Power – Option, kW (hp)||43.178 (57.9)|
|Pump Output, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||80 (21)|
|Pump Flow – Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||110 (29)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||237.87 (3450)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||3723 (8200)|
I think it should be enough information about the John Deere 320E Skid Steer. I hope you guys like it, but if you have any problem regarding this article, then please let me know through the comment, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible, and if you like it so please share this article with your friends and on social media, Thanks for visiting our site and stay tuned to our site for new stuff like this.