Table of Contents
- 1 John Deere 316GR Specs, Review, Price, Weight, Lift Capacity, Features
- 2 John Deere 316GR Skid Steer Key Features
- 3 John Deere 316GR Skid Steer Official Video
- 4 John Deere 316GR Specs
John Deere 316GR Specs, Review, Price, Weight, Lift Capacity, Features
Here in this post, I am going to share with you John Deere 316GR Skid Steer Weight, Price, Technical Specifications, Key Features information. That all kinds of information are very useful to those people, who are looking for John Deere 316GR Skid Steer Complete details at the one place. Ok, no more talks lets start to our main point.
You May Also Like Check Related Article:
John Deere 316GR Skid Steer Key facts
- Net power: 45.6 kW (61 hp) @ 2,600 rpm
- Rated operating capacity: 795 kg (1,750 lb.)
- Breakout force: 2384 kg (5,250 lb.)
John Deere 316GR Skid Steer Price
John Deere 316GR Price: $40,500 USD
John Deere 316GR Skid Steer Key Features
- Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine packs plenty of power and torque.
- Large coolers produce increased heat rejection for excellent performance in severe, high-load conditions.
- Engine-mounted, belt-driven cooling fan gives efficient, reliable performance.
- With weights from only 5,995 to 6,315 lb., these compacts are easy to trailer behind a pickup truck.
- Without a bucket, the 316GR slims down to 1600 mm (62.9 in.) to fit through narrow openings.
- The radial-lift boom offers more reach at mid-range lift heights, good for digging, grading, and backfilling.
- It provides powerful digging performance at a rival price.
- The low center of gravity and excellent balance provide outstanding agility and stability on slopes.
- Easy tank capacity and fuel-efficient diesels allow day-long operation, letting you accomplish more between fill-ups.
- Rear door enables easy, ground-level access to daily service checkpoints and cooling system components.
Cab & Control:
- Larger entryways with swing-out doors make it easier to get in, get comfortable, and get on with it.
- Inside, there’s more productivity-enhancing foot- and legroom.
- Low-effort foot pedals are standard on skid steers; manual hand controls are available.
John Deere 316GR Skid Steer Official Video
John Deere 316GR Specs
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches�)||2.1 (128)|
|Rated Engine Speed, rpm||2600|
|SAE Net Power, kW (hp)||45.6 (61)|
|SAE Gross Power, kW (hp)||48.5 (65)|
|Max. Gross Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||207 (153)|
|Drive Chain Rating [ANSI]||80 – HD|
|Tire size – Standard||10 x 16.5|
|Length – No Bucket, mm (inches)||2630 (103)|
|Length – With Bucket, mm (inches)||3240 (127.6)|
|Width – No Bucket, mm (inches)||1600 (62.9)|
|Overall Height, mm (inches)||1960 (77.2)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||180 (7)|
|Wheelbase, mm (inches)||1050 (41.5)|
|Rear Departure Angle, �||22.3|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||2920 (115.1)|
|Dump Angle, �||45|
|Dump Height – Maximum, mm (inches)||2250 (88.6)|
|Reach – Max Dump Height, mm (inches)||400 (15.8)|
|Rollback – Ground Level, �||30|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||71 (19)|
|Rated Operating Capacity – Optional Counterweight, kg (lbs)||863 (1900)|
|Rated Operating Capacity, kg (lbs)||795 (1750)|
|Tipping Capacity (SAE), kg (lbs)||1589 (3500)|
|Axle Torque – Maximum, Nm (lbf / ft)||6459 (4764)|
|Speed – Maximum, kph (mph)||11 (6.9)|
|Speed – Maximum Option, kph (mph)||16.3 (10.1)|
|Breakout – Lift, kN (lbf)||21.1 (4750)|
|Breakout – Bucket, kN (lbf)||17.7 (4000)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||23.159 (31)|
|Pump Output, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||59 (16)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||237.87 (3450)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||2894 (6375)|
So this was all about the John Deere 316GR Skid Steer Technical Specifications and other important details. I hope you got all the information which you were searching for online. And also that you enjoyed reading the article if you have any kind of questions or doubts you can comment below in the comment box. I will respond to you as soon as possible. And thanks for reading, stay tuned with me for more stuff like this.