- 1 John Deere 320E Skid Steer For Sale Price Specs Review Construction Equipment
- 2 John Deere 320E Skid Steer Key Features
- 3 John Deere 320E Skid Steer Official Video
- 4 John Deere 320E Skid Steer Specifications
John Deere 320E Skid Steer For Sale Price Specs Review Construction Equipment
Here you can get the John Deere 320E Skid Steer complete information like Price, Review, technical specifications, Key features, video, and Images, I hope it is useful to you for buy or sells this model John Deere 320E Skid Steer because I assure that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable. Ok, No more talks let’s start it.
You May Also Like Check:
- John Deere 250 Skid Steer Price
- John Deere 330G Skid Steer Price
- John Deere 324E Skid Steer Price
- John Deere 320E Skid Steer Price
- John Deere 318G Skid Steer Price
- John Deere 316GR Skid Steer Price
- John Deere 314G Skid Steer Price
- John Deere 312GR Skid Steer Price
John Deere 320E Skid Steer Key facts
- Net power: 49.4 kW (66 hp) 2,600 rpm
- Rated operating capacity: 994 kg (2,190 lb.)
- Breakout force: 2724 kg (6,000 lb.)
John Deere 320E Skid Steer Price
- John Deere 320E Price: $ 48794 USD
John Deere 320E Skid Steer Key Features
- John Deere 320E Skid Steer designed with EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/Stage IV engine that is simple, fully integrated, and fully supported to produce industry-leading fuel efficiency and uptime
- Increased auxiliary flow gives the hydraulic horsepower required to drive a wide variety of power attachments.
Cab & Control:
- John Deere 320E Skid Steer designed with a larger entryway and all-glass curved door giving wide-open access, getting in and out of our skid steers has never been simpler.
- It has ISO, H-pattern, or foot/joystick electrohydraulic (EH) controls are all available.
- Or, you can choose its exclusive switchable EH option that lets you select any of the above, at any time, at the push of a button.
- The swing-out rear door allows easy, ground-level access to daily service checkpoints and cooling system components.
Vertical Lift Boom:
- John Deere 320E Skid Steer vertical-lift boom gives more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
- Awesome tipping load and rated operating capacities empower John Deere E-Series 320E Skid Steers to master an ever-changing variety of material-handling tasks.
- Fast ground speeds and large bucket capacities facilitate these nimble material movers to make the most of every cycle
- If you want to need more speed? So Option for a two-speed transmission.
John Deere 320E Skid Steer Official Video
John Deere 320E Skid Steer Specifications
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches�)||3.3 (203)|
|Rated Engine Speed, rpm||2500|
|SAE Net Power, kW (hp)||49.4 (66)|
|SAE Gross Power, kW (hp)||51.7 (69)|
|Max. Gross Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||241 (178)|
|Drive Chain Rating [ANSI]||80 – HD|
|Tire size – Standard||12 x 16.5 – 8PR SKS|
|Length – No Bucket, mm (inches)||2850 (112)|
|Length – With Bucket, mm (inches)||3470 (136.8)|
|Width – No Bucket, mm (inches)||1760 (69.2)|
|Overall Height, mm (inches)||2020 (79.4)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||220 (8.5)|
|Wheelbase, mm (inches)||1130 (44.3)|
|Rear Departure Angle, �||28|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3090 (121.5)|
|Dump Angle, �||43|
|Dump Height – Maximum, mm (inches)||2460 (96.9)|
|Reach – Max Dump Height, mm (inches)||740 (29)|
|Rollback – Ground Level, �||33|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||76 (20)|
|Rated Operating Capacity – Optional Counterweight, kg (lbs)||1067 (2350)|
|Rated Operating Capacity, kg (lbs)||994 (2190)|
|Tipping Capacity (SAE), kg (lbs)||1989 (4380)|
|Axle Torque – Maximum, Nm (lbf / ft)||6771 (4994)|
|Speed – Maximum, kph (mph)||11.1 (6.9)|
|Speed – Maximum Option, kph (mph)||17.9 (11.1)|
|Breakout – Lift, kN (lbf)||15.5 (3500)|
|Breakout – Bucket, kN (lbf)||26.6 (6000)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||28.102 (37.6)|
|Hydraulic Power – Option, kW (hp)||39.196 (52.5)|
|Pump Output, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||76 (20)|
|Pump Flow – Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||106 (28)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||224.08 (3250)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||3246 (7150)|
I think it should be enough information about the John Deere 320E Skid Steer. I hope you guys like it, but if you have any problem regarding this article, then please let me know through the comment, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible, and if you like it so please share this article with your friends and on social media, Thanks for visiting our site and stay tuned to our site for new stuff like this.