John Deere 210L Tractor Loader Price Specs Construction Equipment
Hey, Guy hi!! Hope you all doing well today here in this article of mine, I am going to share with you John Deere 210L Tractor Loader completes guide with that price list, Technical Specifications, Key features, and images. I hope it is useful to you my friends, cause I assure that all kinds of information are trustworthy and reliable. Hope you guys like it, Ok so let’s check it out.
John Deere 210L Tractor Loader Key facts
- Net Power: 69 kW (93 hp) @ 2,244 rpm
- Operating Weight: 5137 kg (11,326 lb.)
- Breakout Force: 38.7 kN (8,700 lb.)
- Lift Capacity: 2466 kg (5,432 lb.)
John Deere 210L Tractor Loader Price
- Please contacts us your nearest dealer
John Deere 210L Tractor Loader Key Features
- Rugged FT4/Stage IV PowerTech™ Plus diesel engine employs cooled exhaust gas recirculation and selective catalytic reduction system.
- No diesel particulate filter (DPF) is needed on either model, reducing downtime and expense.
- Variable-speed electronically controlled fan on the 210L automatically speeds up or slows down, operating only as needed to keep things cool. Helps conserve power and fuel, while reducing noise.
- Standard economy mode helps maximize fuel usage in lighter-work applications with minimal effect on machine performance.
- With ride control activated, front loader hydraulic cylinders act as a shock absorber, smoothing travel over rough terrain, helping full loads reach their destination, and reducing operator fatigue.
- You can Choose cab or open operator station.
- Higher canopy with wider and lower step provides better visibility over the hood and to the corners of the front bucket, as well as to the rear box blade. Makes it easier to service under-canopy components, too.
- Two-position tilt hood provides same-side ground-level access to engine and transmission dipsticks, engine-oil fill, fuel and air filters, and coolant reservoir. Fuel fill is also closely convenient.
John Deere 210L Tractor Loader Specifications
|Engine manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine model||PowerTech Plus 4045HT082|
|Emission rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches)||4.5 (276)|
|Rated speed, rpm||2244|
|Net output, kW (hp)||69 (93) @2244rpm|
|Transmission type||Power Shift|
|Number of speeds – forward||4|
|Number of speeds – reverse||2|
|Front axle type||Mechanical FWD|
|Service type||Wet Multi Disc|
|Service actuation||Hydraulic w/Power Assist|
|Overall length, mm (ft/in)||5310 (17 ft 5 in)|
|Minimum transport height, mm (ft/in)||2640 (8 ft 8 in) Cab Height|
|Overall width, mm (ft/in)||2130 (7 ft )|
|Std shovel width, mm (inches)||2184 (86)|
|Dump Clearance @ 45 deg, mm (ft/in)||2650 (8 ft 8 in)|
|Dump Reach, mm (inches)||737 (29)|
|Bucket Hinge Pin – Max Height, mm (ft/in)||3340 (10 ft 11 in)|
|Coupler||Optional Worksite Pro Hydraulic|
|Fuel tank capacity, ltr (gallons (US))||117.3 (31)|
|Hydraulic tank capacity, ltr (gallons (US))||45 (11.9)|
|Shovel cap SAE heaped, m(yd)||0.96 (1.25)|
|Alternator capacity, Amp||150 with Cab option|
|Max. Forward Speed, kph (mph)||31.7 (19.7)|
|Max. Reverse Speed, kph (mph)||12.9 (7.8)|
|Lift Capacity to Full Height, kg (lbs)||2466 (5432) Heavy-duty|
|Power Take Off||Optional|
|PTO rated speed, rpm||540|
|Breakout force std shovel, kN (lbf)||38.7 (8700)|
|System voltage, V||12|
|Pump flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||96 (25.3)|
|System pressure, bar (PSI)||189.6 (2750)|
|Operating weight, kg (lbs)||5137 (11326)|
Hope you guy like this post, but if you have any problem regarding this post, then please let know through the comment, I will solve it as soon as possible, thanks for reading this article, and please stay tuned with me for new stuff like this.