Table of Contents
- 1 John Deere 310SL Backhoe Price, Specs, Weight, Review Overview
- 2 John Deere 310SL Backhoe Key Features
- 3 John Deere 310SL Backhoe Specifications
John Deere 310SL Backhoe Price, Specs, Weight, Review Overview
Here In this article, I am going to introduce the all accurate details of John Deere 310SL Backhoe. So you can get this type of information like price list, overview, specifications, Engine, Transmission, Cab & Controls and all detailed information about the latest John Deere 310SL Backhoe. Check all the information below.
You May Also Like to See:
John Deere 310SL Backhoe Key facts
- Net Power: 74 kW (99 hp) @ 2,244 rpm
- Max. Digging Depth: 4.34 m (14 ft. 3 in.)
- Operating Weight: 7287 kg (16 064 lb)
John Deere 310SL Backhoe Price
John Deere 310 SL Price: $72,000 USD
John Deere 310SL Backhoe Key Features
- Economy mode on our FT4/Stage IV PowerTech Plus diesel engine saves fuel by configuring separately between loader and backhoe functions.
- Standard John Deere PowerShift™ Transmission gives on-the-go gear changes; ride control option smoothes moves over rough terrain.
Cab and Control:
- Redesigned pilot towers provide more legroom and additional space for transitioning between loader and backhoe operation.
- Multi-function lever, fingertip electrohydraulic lever control, and palm-on-top loader-control grip makes operation even easier.
Mechanical Front Wheel Drive:
- True 4 -wheel drive on command. The standard limited-slip mechanical-front-wheel drive gives excellent traction in any ground condition.
- Engage momentary mechanical-front-wheel drive “on the fly” with the touch of a button on the new loader control.
- Ride control, front loader hydraulic cylinders act as a shock absorber, smoothing travel over rough terrain.
- Same-side, ground-level service points help speed daily checks and fills. Other common-sense features such as simple-to-read sight gauges, quick-change filters, extended service intervals and easy-access grease zerks help increase uptime and lower daily operating costs.
John Deere 310SL Backhoe Specifications
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech Plus 4045HT096|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches�)||4.5 (276)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2244|
|Engine Output – Net, kW (hp)||75 (101)|
|Service Brake Type||Wet Multi Disc|
|Service Brake Actuation||Hydraulic w/Power Assist|
|Max length with std. Stick, mm (ft/in)||7280 (23 ft 11 in)|
|Height over std Stick, mm (ft/in)||3490 (11 ft 6 in)|
|Height over ext Stick, mm (ft/in)||3500 (11 ft 6 in)|
|Width over tires, mm (ft/in)||2180 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Wheelbase – 4WD, mm (ft/in)||2190 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||330 (13)|
|Width – General Purpose Shovel, mm (ft/in)||2184 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Bucket Rotation – Position 1, �||190|
|Shovel Pin Height – General Purpose, mm (ft/in)||3450 (11 ft 4 in)|
|Dump Height – General Purpose, mm (ft/in)||2620 (8 ft 7 in)|
|Dump Reach – General Purpose, mm (inches)||699 (27.5)|
|Digging Depth – General Purpose, mm (inches)||106 (4.2)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||140.1 (37)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||45 (11.9)|
|Rear Axle, ltr (gallons (US))||18 (4.75)|
|4WD Front Axle, ltr (gallons (US))||6.5 (1.725)|
|Shovel Capacity – Standard General Purpose, m� (yd�)||0.86 (1.12)|
|Battery Voltage, V||12|
|Bucket Tearout – Non-Extending Dipper, kN (lbf)||55 (12364.4)|
|Stick tearout, kN (lbf)||36.6 (8228)|
|Boom Lift – Maximum Reach – Non-Extending Dipper, kg (lbs)||1318 (2906)|
|Shovel Breakout – General Purpose, kN (lbf)||49.1 (11045)|
|Lift To Full Height – General Purpose Shovel, kg (lbs)||3462 (7632)|
|Pump||Tandem Gear Pump|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||136 (36)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||7199 (15872)|
|Weight – 4WD, GP, std Stick, kg (lbs)||7419 (16357)|
So this was all about the John Deere 310SL Backhoe Technical Specifications and other important details. I hope you got all the information which you were searching for online. And also that you enjoyed reading the article if you have any kind of questions or doubts you can comment below in the comment box. I will respond to you as soon as possible. And thanks for reading, stay tuned for more New John Deere Backhoe Information.