Table of Contents
- 1 John Deere 310L EP Backhoe Specs, Reviews, Price, Overview
- 2 John Deere 310L EP Backhoe Price
- 3 John Deere 310L EP Backhoe Key Features
- 4 John Deere 310L EP Backhoe Specs
John Deere 310L EP Backhoe Specs, Reviews, Price, Overview
Hey, Guy hi!! I hope you all doing well today here in this article of mine. I am going to share with you John Deere 310L EP Backhoe Specs, price list, Key Features, and images. I hope it is useful for you, my friends, cause I assure you that all kinds of information are trustworthy and reliable. I hope you guys like it, Ok, so let’s check it out.
You May Also Like to See:
- John Deere JCB Price List
- 310SL John Deere Backhoe Price
- 310L EP John Deere Backhoe Price
- 310 L John Deere Backhoe Price
- 410L JohnDeere Backhoe Specs Price
- 710L JohnDeere 710L Backhoe Price
- 315SL John Deere Backhoe Specs Price
- John Deere 410 Backhoe Price
- JCB JS 120 Tracked Excavator Price
John Deere 310L EP Backhoe Price
Price: $157,766 USD
John Deere 310L EP Backhoe Key facts
- Net Power: 52 kW (70 hp) @ 1,900 rpm
- Max. Digging Depth: 4.27 m (14 ft. 0 in.)
- Operating Weight: 6713 kg (14 800 lb)
John Deere 310L EP Backhoe Key Features
- The 310L EP PowerTech IT4/Stage IIIB emission-certified engine needs no after treatment.
- Standard John Deere PowerShift™ transmission gives on-the-go gear changes; ride control option smoothes moves over rough terrain.
Cab and Control:
- Redesigned pilot towers provide more legroom and additional space for transitioning between loader and backhoe operation.
- Multi-function lever, fingertip electrohydraulic lever control, and palm-on-top loader-control grip makes operation even easier.
Mechanical Front Wheel Drive:
- True 4WD on command. The standard limited-slip mechanical-front-wheel drive provides superior traction in any ground condition. Engage momentary mechanical-front-wheel drive “on the fly” with the touch of a button on the new loader control.
- Ride control, front loader hydraulic cylinders act as a shock absorber, smoothing travel over rough terrain.
- Same-side, ground-level service points help speed daily checks and fills.
- Other common-sense features such as quick-change filters, extended service intervals, simple-to-read sight gauges, and easy-access grease zerks help increase uptime and lower daily operating costs.
- A machine-security system with a touchpad passcode helps prevent unauthorized operation.
John Deere 310L EP Backhoe Specs
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech E 4045HT072|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches�)||4.5 (276)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||1900|
|Engine Output – Net, kW (hp)||53 (70)|
|Service Brake Type||Wet Multi Disc|
|Service Brake Actuation||Hydraulic w/Power Assist|
|Max length with std. Stick, mm (ft/in)||7240 (23 ft 9 in)|
|Height over std Stick, mm (ft/in)||3420 (11 ft 2 in)|
|Height over ext Stick, mm (ft/in)||3420 (11 ft 2 in)|
|Width over tires, mm (ft/in)||2160 (7 ft 1 in)|
|Wheelbase – 4WD, mm (ft/in)||2190 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||293 (12)|
|Width – General Purpose Shovel, mm (ft/in)||2184 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Bucket Rotation – Position 1, �||190|
|Shovel Pin Height – General Purpose, mm (ft/in)||3450 (11 ft 4 in)|
|Dump Height – General Purpose, mm (ft/in)||2710 (8 ft 11 in)|
|Dump Reach – General Purpose, mm (inches)||734 (28.9)|
|Digging Depth – General Purpose, mm (inches)||107 (4.2)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||140.1 (37)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||45 (11.9)|
|Rear Axle, ltr (gallons (US))||18 (4.75)|
|4WD Front Axle, ltr (gallons (US))||6.5 (1.725)|
|Shovel Capacity – Standard General Purpose, m� (yd�)||0.77 (1)|
|Battery Voltage, V||12|
|Bucket Tearout – Non-Extending Dipper, kN (lbf)||48.2 (10844)|
|Stick tearout, kN (lbf)||31.1 (6992)|
|Boom Lift – Maximum Reach – Non-Extending Dipper, kg (lbs)||1057 (2330)|
|Shovel Breakout – General Purpose, kN (lbf)||41.6 (9352)|
|Lift To Full Height – General Purpose Shovel, kg (lbs)||3099 (6833)|
|Pump||Tandem Gear Pump|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||119 (31.5)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||6713 (14800)|
|Weight – 4WD, GP, std Stick, kg (lbs)||6713 (14800)|
Hope you guy like this post, but if you have any problem regarding this post, then please let know through the comment, I will solve it as soon as possible, thanks for reading this article, and please stay tuned with me for new stuff like this.