Table of Contents
John Deere 410L Backhoe Specs, Weight, Price, Overview
Here in this post, I am going to share with you JohnDeere 410L Backhoe Specs, Weight, Price, Key Features information. That all kinds of information is very useful to those people, who are looking for the John Deere 410L Backhoe Loader Complete details at the one place. Ok, no more talks lets start with our main point.
You May Also Like to See:
John Deere 410L Backhoe Price
Price: $187,159 USD
John Deere 410L Backhoe Key facts
- Net Power 84 kW (113 hp) @ 2,244 rpm
- Max. Digging Depth 4.83 m (15 ft. 10 in.)
- Operating Weight: 8178 kg (18 028 lb)
John Deere 410L Backhoe Key Features
- EPA Tier 3/EU Stage IIIA emission-certified engine
- Optional EPA Tier 2/EU Stage II emission-certified engine
- Standard John Deere PowerShift™ transmission and AutoShift option provide smooth shifting and reliable performance under all operating conditions,
- with max speeds of up to 40 km/h (25 mph).
Mechanical Front Wheel Drive:
- Mechanical-Front-Wheel Drive (MFWD) limited-slip front axle gives true four-wheel drive, enabling maximum productivity on the most challenging job sites.
- Craning capacity, or rear backhoe lift, is increased up to 25 percent from the 410K.
- An additional 10–15-percent increase in craning capacity is activated through Lift Mode at the push of a button on the conveniently sealed switch module.
- Be more productive in more applications with our new standard multipurpose bucket.
John Deere 410L Backhoe Specs
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech Plus 4045HT083|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches�)||4.5 (276)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2240|
|Engine Output – Net, kW (hp)||84 (113)|
|Service Brake Type||Wet Multi Disc|
|Service Brake Actuation||Hydraulic w/Power Assist|
|Max length with std. Stick, mm (ft/in)||7430 (24 ft 5 in)|
|Max length with ext. Stick, mm (ft/in)||7430 (24 ft 5 in)|
|Height over std Stick, mm (ft/in)||3930 (12 ft 11 in)|
|Height over ext Stick, mm (ft/in)||3930 (12 ft 11 in)|
|Width over tires, mm (ft/in)||2180 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Wheelbase – 4WD, mm (ft/in)||2190 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||334 (13)|
|Width – General Purpose Shovel, mm (ft/in)||2346 (7 ft 8 in)|
|Bucket Rotation – Position 1, �||190|
|Shovel Pin Height – General Purpose, mm (ft/in)||3450 (11 ft 4 in) Heavy Duty|
|Dump Height – General Purpose, mm (ft/in)||2680 (8 ft 10 in) Heavy Duty|
|Dump Reach – General Purpose, mm (inches)||750 (29.5) Heavy Duty|
|Digging Depth – General Purpose, mm (inches)||157 (6.2) Heavy Duty|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||140.1 (37)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||45 (11.9)|
|Rear Axle, ltr (gallons (US))||18 (4.75)|
|4WD Front Axle, ltr (gallons (US))||6.5 (1.725)|
|Shovel Capacity – Standard General Purpose, m� (yd�)||1 (1.31)|
|Battery Voltage, V||12|
|Bucket Tearout – Non-Extending Dipper, kN (lbf)||77.2 (17350) Lift Mode|
|Stick tearout, kN (lbf)||48.6 (10932) Lift Mode|
|Boom Lift – Maximum Reach – Non-Extending Dipper, kg (lbs)||1991 (4389)|
|Shovel Breakout – General Purpose, kN (lbf)||47.3 (10634)|
|Lift To Full Height – General Purpose Shovel, kg (lbs)||3243 (7149)|
|Pump||Axial Piston Pump|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||159 (42)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||8178 (18028) MFWD|
|Weight – 4WD, GP, std Stick, kg (lbs)||8178 (18028)|
So this was all about the John Deere 410L Backhoe Loader Technical Specifications and other important details. I hope you got all the information which you were searching for online. And also that you enjoyed reading the article if you have any kind of questions or doubts you can comment below in the comment box. I will respond to you as soon as possible. And thanks for reading, stay tuned for more New John Deere Backhoe Loader Information.