- 1 John Deere 333G Review Specs Overview
- 2 John Deere 333G Compact Track Loader Key Features
- 3 John Deere 333G Compact Track Loader Specifications
- 4 John Deere 333g review Video
John Deere 333G Review Specs Overview
Hello, My Dear Friends! Here in this article, I am going to Introduce the John Deere 333G Compact Track Loader Construction Equipment Information in details. Here you can get these types of information about this John Deere 333G Compact Track Loader like that price list, key features, Technical specification, images and more. I hope That all kinds of information are very useful to you for buy or sell this model Compact Track Loader, because that all kinds of information are trustworthy and reliable. Ok Friends, Let’s go for that.
You May Also Like Check:
- John Deere All Model Compact Track Loader Information
- Bobcat track loader prices
- Sany excavator dealers in India
- Kubota Mini Excavators Price List
- Bobcat Construction Machinery Price List
John Deere 333G Compact Track Loader Key facts
- Net power: 72.0 kW (96.6 HP) @ 2,500 rpm
- Rated operating capacity: 1680 kg (3,700 lb.)
- Tipping load: 4799 kg (10,570 lb.)
John Deere 333G Compact Track Loader Price
- John Deere 333G Price: $81,500
John Deere 333G Compact Track Loader Key Features
- Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine packs plenty of power and torque.
- Unique Tri-Cool™ design resists debris buildup and employs large coolers for superior performance in severe, high-load conditions
- Add a reversible fan for quick core cleanout in high-debris applications.
- Boom design keeps the load close to the machine for better stability.
- Low center of gravity, 35-degree bucket rollback, and optional ride control and self-leveling also helps keep buckets full and forks loaded.
Cab and Control:
- Large entryway, tightly sealed swing-out door, and ample foot- and legroom simplify getting in, getting comfortable, and getting things done.
- Industry-exclusive three-way switchable controls and electrohydraulic (EH) joystick performance package for even more operating flexibility.
Verticle Lift Boom:
- The vertical-lift boom offers more lift height and reaches at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
John Deere 333G Compact Track Loader Specifications
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||3.1 (186.3)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2500|
|Engine Output – Net, kW (hp)||72 (96.6)|
|Engine Output – Gross, kW (hp)||74.6 (100)|
|Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||395 (291.3)|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||450 (17.7)|
|Length – No Bucket, mm (inches)||3100 (122)|
|Length – With Bucket, mm (inches)||3710 (146)|
|Width – No Bucket, mm (inches)||2050 (80.7)|
|Height – Top Of Cab, mm (inches)||2200 (86.7)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||240 (9.4)|
|Rear Departure Angle, °||31|
|Track Gauge, mm (inches)||1600 (63.1)|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3350 (132)|
|Dump Angle, °||48|
|Dump Height – Maximum, mm (inches)||2690 (106.1)|
|Rollback – Ground Level, °||35|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||114 (30)|
|Rated Operating Capacity, kg (lbs)||1680 (3700)|
|Tipping Load, kg (lbs)||4799 (10570)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||34.1 (5)|
|Speed – Maximum, kph (mph)||12.6 (7.8)|
|Breakout – Lift, kN (lbf)||37.8 (8520)|
|Breakout – Bucket, kN (lbf)||61.8 (13904)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||37.29 (50)|
|Hydraulic Power – Option, kW (hp)||61.234 (82.1)|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||95 (25)|
|Pump Flow – Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||156 (41.1)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||237.87 (3450)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||5493 (12100)|
John Deere 333g review Video
That was all about the John Deere 333G Compact Track Loader, but if you have any problem regarding this article, then please comment for us we will solve your problem as soon as possible, Thanks for reading our article, and stay tuned with me for more stuff like this friends.