Table of Contents
- 1 John Deere 310SL HL Backhoe Loader Price, Specifications, Weight, Features
- 2 John Deere 310SL HL Backhoe Loader Key Features
- 3 John Deere 310SL HL Backhoe Specifications
John Deere 310SL HL Backhoe Loader Price, Specifications, Weight, Features
Here In this article, I am going to introduce the all accurate details of John Deere 310SL HL Backhoe. So you can get this type of information like price list, overview, specifications, Engine, Transmission, Cab & Controls, and all detailed information about the latest John Deere 310SL HL Backhoe. Check all information below.
John Deere 310SL HL Backhoe Key facts
- Net Power: 74 kW (99 hp) @ 2,244 rpm
- Max. Digging Depth: 4.34 m (14 ft. 3 in.)
- Operating Weight: 7287 kg (16 064 lb)
John Deere 310SL HL Backhoe Price
Price: $129,702 USD
John Deere 310SL HL Backhoe Loader Key Features
- Economy mode on our FT4/Stage IV PowerTech Plus diesel engine saves fuel by configuring individually between loader and backhoe functions.
- Standard John Deere PowerShift™ transmission gives on-the-go gear changes; ride control option smoothes moves over rough terrain.
Cab and Control:
- Redesigned pilot towers provide more legroom and additional space for transitioning between loader and backhoe operation.
- Multi-function lever, fingertip electrohydraulic lever control, and palm-on-top loader-control grip makes operation even simpler.
Mechanical Front Wheel Drive:
- True four-wheel drive on command.
- Standard limited-slip mechanical-front-wheel drive delivers superior traction in any ground condition.
- Engage momentary mechanical-front-wheel drive “on the fly” with the touch of a button on the new loader control.
- Ride control, front loader hydraulic cylinders act as a shock absorber, smoothing travel over rough terrain.
- Same-side, ground-level service points help speed daily checks and fills.
- Other common-sense features such as quick-change filters, extended service intervals, simple-to-read sight gauges, and easy-access grease zerks help increase uptime and lower daily operating costs.
- Machine-security system with touchpad passcode helps prevent unauthorized operation.
- Craning capacity, or rear backhoe lift, is increased up to 25 percent from the 310SK.
- An additional 10–15-percent increase in craning capacity is activated through Lift Mode at the push of a button on the convenient sealed switch module.
John Deere 310SL HL Backhoe Specifications
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech Plus 4045HT096|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches�)||4.5 (276)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2240|
|Engine Output – Net, kW (hp)||82 (110)|
|Service Brake Type||Wet Multi Disc|
|Service Brake Actuation||Hydraulic w/Power Assist|
|Max length with ext. Stick, mm (ft/in)||7370 (24 ft 2 in)|
|Height over ext Stick, mm (ft/in)||3570 (11 ft 9 in)|
|Width over tires, mm (ft/in)||2180 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Wheelbase – 4WD, mm (ft/in)||2190 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||310 (12)|
|Width – General Purpose Shovel, mm (ft/in)||2184 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Bucket Rotation – Position 1, �||190|
|Shovel Pin Height – General Purpose, mm (ft/in)||3430 (11 ft 3 in) Heavy Duty|
|Dump Height – General Purpose, mm (ft/in)||2730 (8 ft 11 in) Heavy Duty|
|Dump Reach – General Purpose, mm (inches)||744 (29.3) Heavy Duty|
|Digging Depth – General Purpose, mm (inches)||124 (4.9) Heavy Duty|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||140.1 (37)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||45 (11.9)|
|Rear Axle, ltr (gallons (US))||18 (4.75)|
|4WD Front Axle, ltr (gallons (US))||6.5 (1.725)|
|Shovel Capacity – Standard General Purpose, m� (yd�)||0.86 (1.12)|
|Battery Voltage, V||12|
|Shovel Breakout – General Purpose, kN (lbf)||49.4 (11106)|
|Lift To Full Height – General Purpose Shovel, kg (lbs)||3397 (7489)|
|Pump||Axial Piston Pump|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||159 (42)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||8379 (18473) MFWD|
So this was all about the John Deere 310SL HL Backhoe Technical Specifications and other important details. I hope you got all the information which you were searching for online. And also that you enjoyed reading the article if you have any kind of questions or doubts you can comment below in the comment box. I will respond to you as soon as possible. And thanks for reading, stay tuned for more New John Deere Backhoe Information.