Table of Contents
- 1 John Deere 332G Price, Specs, Review, Weight
- 2 John Deere 332G Skid Steer Key Features
- 3 John Deere G Series Skid Steer Official Video
- 4 John Deere 312GR Skid Steer Specifications
John Deere 332G Price, Specs, Review, Weight
Hello Dear, Brother, and Sister, Most welcome to our site. Today here in this post, I am going to share with you John Deere 332G Skid Steer Price, Technical Specifications, review, Key Features, Images, and video. That all kinds of information is very useful to those people, who are looking for the John Deere 332G Skid Steer Complete details at the one place. Ok, no more talks lets start to our main point.
You May Also Like Check:
John Deere 332G Skid Steer Key facts
- Net power: 72 kW (96.6 hp)
- Rated operating capacity: 1633 kg (3,600 lb)
- Breakout force: 3519 kg (7,750 lb)
John Deere 332G Skid Steer Price
John Deere 332G Price: $58,900 USD
John Deere 332G Skid Steer Key Features
- John Deere 332G Skid Steer fitted with Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine packs plenty of power and torque.
- A unique Tri-Cool design resists debris buildup and employs large coolers for a standout performance in severe, high-load conditions.
- Add a reversible fan in high-debris applications for quick core cleanout.
- Add the new 90-in. bucket, available for the John Deere 332G Skid Steer and watch productivity soar.
- It offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
- Expanded auxiliary hydraulic flow and power enable the John Deere 330G and John Deere 332G Skid Steer to make the most of an even broader range of attachments.
- Swing open the rear door and tilt up the hood for comfortable ground-level access to dipsticks, fuel- and fluid-filler necks, and filters.
Cab & Control:
- Larger entryways with swing-out doors make it easier to get in, get comfortable, and get on with it.
- Inside the cab, there’s more productivity-enhancing foot- and legroom.
- 3-way switchable controls between EH foot, ISO joystick, or H-pattern joystick modes.
- Includes switchable accelerator/decelerator with right-side foot pedal when operating in ISO or H-pattern joystick-control mode.
John Deere G Series Skid Steer Official Video
John Deere 312GR Skid Steer Specifications
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches�)||3.1 (186.3)|
|Rated Engine Speed, rpm||2500|
|SAE Net Power, kW (hp)||72 (96.6)|
|SAE Gross Power, kW (hp)||74.6 (100)|
|Max. Gross Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||395 (291.3)|
|Drive Chain Rating [ANSI]||100 – HD|
|Tire size – Standard||14 x 17.5 – 14PR Hauler|
|Length – No Bucket, mm (inches)||3100 (122)|
|Length – With Bucket, mm (inches)||3710 (146)|
|Width – No Bucket, mm (inches)||1990 (78.4)|
|Overall Height, mm (inches)||2190 (86.3)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||250 (9.7)|
|Wheelbase, mm (inches)||1270 (49.9)|
|Rear Departure Angle, �||29|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3350 (132)|
|Dump Angle, �||48|
|Dump Height – Maximum, mm (inches)||2680 (105.6)|
|Reach – Max Dump Height, mm (inches)||710 (28)|
|Rollback – Ground Level, �||35|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||96.5 (25.5)|
|Rated Operating Capacity – Optional Counterweight, kg (lbs)||1703 (3750)|
|Rated Operating Capacity, kg (lbs)||1633 (3600)|
|Tipping Capacity (SAE), kg (lbs)||3269 (7200)|
|Axle Torque – Maximum, Nm (lbf / ft)||9289 (6830)|
|Speed – Maximum, kph (mph)||19.3 (12)|
|Breakout – Lift, kN (lbf)||37.8 (8520)|
|Breakout – Bucket, kN (lbf)||61.8 (13904)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||37.29 (50)|
|Hydraulic Power – Option, kW (hp)||61.234 (82.1)|
|Pump Output, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||95 (25)|
|Pump Flow – Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||156 (41.1)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||237.87 (3450)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||4540 (10000)|
So this was all about the John Deere 332G Skid Steer Technical Specifications and other important details. I hope you got all the information which you were searching for online. And also that you enjoyed reading the article if you have any kind of questions or doubts you can comment below in the comment box. I will respond to you as soon as possible. And thanks for reading, stay tuned with me for more stuff like this.