- 1 John Deere 750K Crawler Dozer Specs Price
- 2 John Deere 750K Crawler Dozer Key Features
- 3 John Deere 750K Crawler Dozer Specifications
John Deere 750K Crawler Dozer Specs Price
Hello my friends if you are looking for an article, in which you find the information of the John Deere 750K Dozer Specifications, Price, Key Facts, Key Features, Images and video, then let me tell you, you are landed at the perfect place because, here in this article, of mine I am going to share with you that all kinds of information in details, which you needed, and I assure that after visiting our site, no need to go anywhere for John Deere 750K Dozer information, ok my friends, let’s start it.
You may also Like to check John Deere Crawler Dozer Related Model Details:
John Deere 750K Crawler Dozer Key facts
- Net Power: 123 kW (165 hp) @ 1,800 rpm
- Operating Weight: 15 679 kg (34 566 lb)
- Track on Ground: 2591–3073 mm (102–121 in.)
John Deere 750K Crawler Dozer Price
- John Deere 750K Crawler Dozer Price: $299,900 USD
John Deere 750K Crawler Dozer Key Features
- It has a PowerTech PVS 6068 engine with 6.8 ltr displacement.
- It provides 1800 rpm Rated speed.
- The engine uses field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation, easy-to-maintain high-uptime exhaust filters, and selective catalytic reduction.
- Standard Eco mode automatically adjusts engine power and transmission settings for fuel optimization.
Grade Control Ready:
- It is fully integrated into the machine cabin, structures, and software – giving specific grading performance while eliminating vulnerable external masts and cables.
- John Deere 750K machine dimensions are preloaded into the grade-control monitor, reducing the time required to calibrate to about 30 minutes.
- John Deere 550K Dozer has a Hydrostatic transmission system.
- Infinitely variable range to 8.9 km/h provides total versatility to match ground speed to the load.
- Speeds up or slows down each track to give full-power turns.
- Counterrotation driver to overcome heavy corner loads and immediately reposition the blade on the go. Provides space-saving spot turns, too.
- Joined engine side shields swing open wide and the front grille tilts forward for convenient access to dipsticks, master electrical shutoff, fill tubes, batteries, the backside of the cooler, and engine, hydraulic filters and transmission.
- Inertial Measurement Units are not located in the cylinders for easy access should service be required.
Cab & Control:
- John Deere 750K Dozer cab is very comfortable for the driver.
- Cab-forward design gives outstanding visibility to the blade.
- Enhance your drivers grading skills with ergonomic T-bar hydraulic control.
- Exclusive Total Machine Control monitor allows an operator to customize machine operation and response to personal preferences.
John Deere 750K Crawler Dozer Specifications
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech PVS 6068|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches�)||6.8 (414)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||1800|
|Engine Output – Net, kW (hp)||123 (165)|
|Speeds Mode 1 – Forward||1|
|Speeds Mode 1 – Reverse||1|
|Final Drive||Double Reduction – Planetary|
|Shoe – Pitch, mm (inches)||191 (7.5)|
|Shoe – Type||Single Grouser – Moderate Service|
|Ground Contact Area, cm� (Inches�)||28957 (4488)|
|Number Of Shoes||40|
|Speed – Forward Maximum, kph (mph)||9.7 (6)|
|Speed – Reverse Maximum, kph (mph)||9.7 (6)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||52.9 (7.67)|
|Implement Pump – Type||Variable Displacement Piston|
|Implement Pump – Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||138 (36)|
|Implement Pump – Pressure, bar (PSI)||249.93 (3625)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||368 (97.5)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||112 (29.7)|
|Blade – Capacity, m� (yd�)||4.3 (5.6)|
|Height – Max, mm (ft/in)||3128 (10 ft 3 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||356 (14)|
|Track Length – On Ground, mm (ft/in)||2591 (8 ft 6 in)|
|Track Gauge, mm (ft/in)||1880 (6 ft 2 in)|
|Blade – Width, mm (ft/in)||3251 (10 ft 8 in)|
|Blade – Dig Depth, mm (inches)||575 (22.6)|
|Blade – Tilt, mm (ft/in)||711 (2 ft 4 in)|
|Steering – Differential||No|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||15679 (34566)|