- 1 John Deere 550K Crawler Dozer Price Specs Construction Equipment
- 2 John Deere 550K Crawler Dozer Key Features
- 3 John Deere 550K Crawler Dozer Specifications
John Deere 550K Crawler Dozer Price Specs Construction Equipment
Hello my friends if you are looking for an article, in which you find the information of the John Deere 550K Dozer Like that Specifications, Price, Key Facts, Key Features, Images and video, then let me tell you, you are landed at the perfect place because, here in this article, of mine I am going to share with you that all kinds of information in details, which you needed, and I assure that after visiting our site, no need to go anywhere for John Deere 550K Dozer information, ok my friends, let’s start it.
John Deere 550K Crawler Dozer Key facts
- Net Power: 69 kW (92 hp) @ 2,200 rpm
- Operating Weight: 9354 kg (20 622 lb)
- Track on Ground: 2349 mm (92 in.)
John Deere 550K Crawler Dozer Price
- John Deere 550K Crawler Dozer Price: $129,500 USD
John Deere 550K Crawler Dozer Key Features
- It has a PowerTech PWS 4045 engine with 4.5 ltr displacement.
- It provides 2200 rpm Rated speed.
- The engine uses field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation, easy-to-maintain high-uptime exhaust filters, and selective catalytic reduction.
- Standard Eco mode automatically adjusts engine power and transmission settings for fuel optimization.
Grade Control Ready:
- Open-architecture design makes adding the grade-control system simple.
- John Deere 550K Dozer has a Hydrostatic transmission system.
- Infinitely variable range to 8 km/h provides total versatility to match ground speed to the load.
- Speeds up or slows down each track to give full-power turns.
- Counterrotation driver to overcome heavy corner loads and immediately reposition the blade on the go. Provides space-saving spot turns, too.
- Joined engine side shields swing open wide and the front grille tilts forward for comfortable access to master electrical shutoff, dipsticks, fill tubes, batteries, filters and the backside of the cooler.
Cab & Control:
- John Deere 550K Dozer cab is very comfortable for the driver.
- Cab-forward design gives outstanding visibility to the blade.
- Enhance your drivers grading skills with ergonomic T-bar hydraulic control.
- Exclusive Total Machine Control monitor allows an operator to customize machine operation and response to personal preferences.
John Deere 550K Crawler Dozer Specifications
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech PWS 4045|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches�)||4.5 (276)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2200|
|Engine Output – Net, kW (hp)||69 (92)|
|Speeds Mode 1 – Forward||1|
|Speeds Mode 1 – Reverse||1|
|Final Drive||Triple Reduction – Planetary|
|Shoe – Pitch, mm (inches)||160 (6.3)|
|Shoe – Type||Single Grouser – Moderate Service|
|Ground Contact Area, cm� (Inches�)||19974 (3096)|
|Number Of Shoes||40|
|Height – Max, mm (ft/in)||2799 (9 ft 2 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||329 (13)|
|Track Length – On Ground, mm (ft/in)||2184 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Length – PAT Blade Straight, mm (ft/in)||4016 (13 ft 2 in)|
|Track Gauge, mm (ft/in)||1549 (5 ft 1 in)|
|Blade – Width, mm (ft/in)||2667 (8 ft 9 in)|
|Blade – Dig Depth, mm (inches)||523 (20.6)|
|Blade – Tilt, mm (ft/in)||363 (1 ft 2 in)|
|Steering – Differential||No|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||202 (53.45)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||100 (26.42)|
|Blade – Capacity, m� (yd�)||1.8 (2.4)|
|Speed – Forward Maximum, kph (mph)||8 (5)|
|Speed – Reverse Maximum, kph (mph)||8 (5)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||44.1 (6.4)|
|Implement Pump – Type||Gear|
|Implement Pump – Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||80 (21)|
|Implement Pump – Pressure, bar (PSI)||206.84 (3000)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||8981 (19758)|
As per my research above all kinds of information are genuine and reliable, I hope it is very helpful to you my friends but if you have any query regarding this post, then please let me know through the comment I will solve your problem as soon as possible, thanks for visiting our site and please stay tuned with me for more stuff like this. Keep Sime and Take Care, My friends.