Boxer 950HD Mini Skid-Steer Specs, Price, Review Overview
The Boxer 950HD Mini Skid-Steer debuts as the most superior and capable mini-skid steer on the market.
The machine features a hydrostatic operating system, improved ergonomics and creature comforts such as operator hip and thigh padding, cup holder and 12-volt auxiliary power supply.
The Boxer 950HD Mini Skid-Steer features the industry’s highest hinge pin height, enabling it to easily dump over a 6′ (1.8-meter) sidewall; class-leading 48-HP diesel engine; advanced electronic display with onboard diagnostic capabilities; multiple mode settings, allowing the operator to tailor the machine to the application; and two joystick operation patterns.
Here you can get the Boxer 950HD Mini Skid-Steer completely information like Price, technical specifications, Key features, Review, video, and Images. I hope it is useful for you to buy or sells this model Boxer 950HD Mini Skid-Steer because all kinds of information are genuine and reliable. Ok, No more talks, let’s start it.
Guys You May Also Check:
- Boxer Construction Equipment
- Boxer 950HD Mini Skid-Steer
- Boxer 700HDX Mini Skid-Steer
- Boxer 120 Trencher
- Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer
- Boxer System Trailer
- Boxer 322D Mini-Skid Steer
- Boxer 600HD Mini Skid-Steer
Boxer 950HD Mini Skid-Steer Price
Price: $33,600 USD
Boxer 950HD Mini Skid-Steer Key Features
- 48-HP (36kW) Tier 4 Final Isuzu diesel engine
- 2734 lbs. (1238 kg) tip capacity
- 957 lbs. (434 kg) operation capacity (35% tip load)
- Maintenance-friendly, remote-mounted engine oil and fuel filters, fuse block and relays make servicing the 950HD simple.
- Easy-to-use, push-button, dual pressure relief blocks releases residual machine pressure to make hydraulic attachment connections quick and easy.
- Universal compact utility loader mounting plate and quick-attach system to quickly and easily switch between any standard attachment
- Spring-cushioned operator platform provides improved ergonomics and attachment visibility, resulting in improved operator comfort and reduced fatigue.
- Rubber tracks provide excellent tractive effort with minimal ground disturbance.
Boxer 950HD Specs
|Emission Level||Tier 4 Final|
|HP/kW||48 HP||36 kW|
|Fuel Capacity||15 Gallons||57 Litres|
|Hydraulic Capacity||12.2 Gallons||46.2 Litres|
|System Flow (Total)||25.6 GPM||97 L/min|
|Hydraulic Flow Aux (Hi/Lo)||15/3.5 GPM||57/13 L/min|
|Hydraulic Flow (Drive)||7.1 GPM||27 L/min|
|System Pressure||3000 PSI||20684 kPa|
|Engine Warranty||3 years/3,600 hours; 5-year major component coverage|
|Product Warranty||1 year/1,000 hours|
|Track Gauge||35.5 in||902 mm|
|Track Width||9 in||230 mm|
|Weight (No Attachment)||3470 lbs||1572 kg|
|Length (w/Bucket)||120 in||3048 mm|
|Length (w/out Bucket)||97.1 in||2466 mm|
|Width (Overall)||44 in||1118 mm|
|Height (Overall)||53.6 in||1361 mm|
|Height (Fully Raised)||101.5 in||2578 mm|
|Operating Capacity (35%)||957 lbs||434 kg|
|Tip Capacity||2734 lbs||1238 kg|
|Hinge Pin Height (Fully Raised)||95.5 in||2426 mm|
|Dump Height||77.25 in||1962 mm|
|Dump Angle||34 Degrees||34 Degrees|
|Reach||34 in||864 mm|
|Ground Clearance||5.75 in||146 mm|
|Ground Pressure||4.3 PSI||29.6 kPa|
|Ground Speed||4.5 MPH||7.2 km/h|
That was all about the Boxer 950HD Mini Skid-Steer Technical Specifications, Features, and other essential details. I hope you got all the information which you were searching for online. And also that you enjoyed reading the article if you have any questions or doubts, you can comment below in the comment box. I will respond to you as soon as possible. And thanks for reading, stay tuned with me for more stuff like this.