Kubota KX016-4 For Sale Price Specs Overview
The Kubota KX016-4 Mini Excavator is compact and lightweight, designed for comfortable transportation and features a variable undercarriage for enhanced convenience.
At 1.5 tonne, Kubota KX016-4 Mini Excavator is the best choice amongst hire and rental companies as well as contractors.
Powered by a strong Kubota 13 horsepower engine, the Kubota KX016-4 Mini Excavator features ground-breaking performance and versatility in a compact design with powerful digging force to get the job done.
So here in this post, you can get to know about the Kubota KX016-4 Mini Excavator Specifications, Price Key Features, Review Video & Images.
Also Check: Kubota K008-3 Mini Excavator
Kubota KX016-4 Mini Excavator Price
Kubota KX016-4 Mini Excavator Key Features
- Topside positioned boom cylinder increases reliability and prevents cylinder damage.
- ROPS and FOPS certified for ease of mind when entering any job site.
- Consolidated components to one side to make for easy single sided maintenance and integrated travel motor hoses within the track frame reduce down time
- Powered by a reliable Kubota D782 13HP engine, offering maximum digging performance.
- Bucket breakout force of 1370kg provides the power to get the job done.
- Powerful and well balanced, designed to dig faster and harder in the toughest conditions.
- Compact and lightweight can be pulled quickly from site to site for operator convenience.
- Tracks can be expanded up to 1,300mm to give stability or retracted to 990mm to fit through narrow pathways for greater flexibility.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator the versatility to be able to switch between ISO and SAE Pattern.
- Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- Ergonomically designed controls help reduce operator fatigue.
- Increased operator platform provides ample operator legroom to reduce fatigue during those long hours.
- New digital panel puts all your functions at your fingertips for operator convenience
Kubota K008-3 Mini Excavator Specifications
|Type of ROPS||Canopy|
|Type of tracks||Rubber|
|Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm||10.3 (7.7) / 2050|
|Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm||10.1 (7.5) / 2050|
|Overall length (mm)||3710|
|Overall height (mm)||2330|
|Overall width (mm)||1240 / 990|
|Min. ground clearance (mm)||160|
|Pump capacity (I/min)||16.6 × 2 / 10.4 × 1 / 6.2 × 1|
|Auxiliary hydraulic flow (I/min)||27|
|Max. breakout force (Bucket) kgf||1370|
|Max. breakout force (Arm) kgf||740|
|Travel speed (km/h)||2.1 / 3.8|
|Max. traction force (kgf)||2115|
|Tumbler distance (mm)||1090|
|Crawler length (mm)||1450|
|Shoe width (mm)||230|
|Ground contact pressure (kgf/cm2)||0.26|
|Unit swing speed (rpm)||9.1|
|Boom swing angle (left) (degree)||75|
|Boom swing angle (right) (degree)||60|
|Dimensions (width) (mm)||1240 / 990|
|Dimensions (height) (mm)||230|
|Max. lift above ground (mm)||240|
|Max. drop below ground (mm)||230|
|Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) (l/min)||15.5 / 28|
|Fuel reservoir (l/min)||21|
|Operating weight (kgs)||1570|
|Operator weight (canopy) (kgs)||–|
Kubota KX016-4 Mini Excavator Review Video
So this was all about the Kubota KX016-4 Mini Excavator Price, Technical Specifications, and other important details. I hope you got all the information which you were searching for online. And also that you enjoyed reading the article if you have any kind of questions or doubts you can comment below in the comment box. I will respond to you as soon as possible. And thanks for reading.