The Yamaha RMAX is the high-performance standard in remotely-piloted helicopters engineered for farming purposes.
The Yamaha RMAX helicopter brings over 20 years of proven performance, reliability and efficiency to precision agriculture.
The Yamaha R-MAX is a Japanese unmanned helicopter produced by the Yamaha Motor Company in the 1990s.
The Yamaha Rmax Helicopter gasoline-powered aircraft has a 2 bladed rotor and is remotely operated by a line-of-sight user.
Yamaha Rmax Helicopter was designed primarily for farming use, and is able of precise flying spraying of crops.
The Yamaha Rmax Helicopter has been used in Japan and abroad for farming and a variety of other roles, including , disaster response, reconnaissance, aerial surveys and technology development.
Today here in this post you can get to know about the Yamaha Rmax specifications, Yamaha Rmax Price USA, Yamaha Rmax Helicopter Price in India,
Yamaha Rmax for sale, Agricultural helicopter price in India, Yamaha Rmax cost, Yamaha Rmax USA, and Yamaha Rmax engine Information.
I hope it is very helpful to you, cause we assure that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable.
No need to go anywhere after visiting our site for Yamaha Rmax Helicopter information. Ok friends Lets start it.
Yamaha Rmax USA Price Specs Overview
Don’t forget to check:
Yamaha Rmax Helicopter USA Price
Price estimates from $80-$120,000 USD.
Yamaha Rmax helicopter price in India
Price: Rs. 77,98860
Yamaha Rmax General characteristics
- Length: 3.63 m (11 ft 11 in)
- Width: 0.72 m (2 ft 4 in)
- Height: 1.08 m (3 ft 7 in)
- Empty weight: 64 kg (141 lb)
- Max takeoff weight: 94 kg (207 lb)
- Maximum payload: 28–31 kg (62–68 lb)
- Powerplant: 1 × water-cooled 2-cylinder 2-stroke, 0.246 l (15.01 cu in)
- Main rotor diameter: 3.115 m (10 ft 3 in)
Yamaha Rmax Helicopter Key Features
- Since being introduced in 1997, Yamaha RMAX helicopters have flown more than 2 million hours.
- Yamaha RMAX helicopters treat 2.4 million acres of farmland in Japan each year (2014).
- Over 2,600 Yamaha helicopters are operating worldwide (2014).
- RMAX Type II G monitors ground speed and adjusts the rate of spraying or seeding.E
- Designed with the Yamaha Altitude Control System (YACS), Which monitors and
maintains height, direction and speed.
- 15-second safety mechanism working immediately after the engine is started
Yamaha Rmax Helicopter Bundled items
- Sprayer transmitter
- Main rotor case
- Radio signal monitor
- Operation manual
- Flight inspection log
Yamaha Rmax Helicopter Specifications
|PRACTICAL PAYLOAD*||16 kg|
|CONTROL SYSTEM||Yamaha Attitude Control System (YACS)|
|MAIN ROTOR DIAMETER||3,130 mm|
|TAIL ROTOR DIAMETER||535 mm|
|OVERALL LENGTH||2,750 mm (Overall length with rotor 3,630 mm)|
|OVERALL WIDTH||720 mm|
|OVERALL HEIGHT||1,080 mm|
|TYPE||2-stroke, horizontally opposed 2-cylinder|
|CYLINDER DISPLACEMENT||246 cc|
|STARTING SYSTEM||Electric starter|
|FUEL||Regular unleaded gasoline mixed with 2-stroke engine oil|
|CASSETTE TANK CAPACITY||8 liters x 2 tanks|
|DISCHARGE METHOD||Double-acting piston with flat nozzle|
|DISCHARGE RATE||1.3 liters to 2.0 liters /minute (speed-linking method)|
|HOPPER CAPACITY||8 kg x 2 tanks|
|DISCHARGE METHOD||Impeller (300 mm diameter)|
|DISCHARGE RATE||2.5 kg/minute|
Yamaha Rmax Helicopter Review Video
Precision Agriculture Yamaha Rmax Helicopter Video
Above all kinds of information are genuine and reliable, but if you have any problem regarding this post, then please comment for us. Thanks for visiting our site and please stay tuned to our site for more new stuff like this.
Yamaha Precision Agriculture Contact Information:
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.
People Also Search:
- yamaha rmax specifications
- yamaha rmax for sale
- yamaha rmax usa
- yamaha rmax franchise
- yamaha rmax weight
- agricultural helicopter price in India