YAMAHA QBIX 125 Price Specs Mileage Overview
Here in this post, you can get to learn about the Yamaha qbix 125 price in India, Yamaha qbix features, Yamaha qbix price in Mumbai, Yamaha qbix launch date, Yamaha qbix launch date in india, Yamaha qbix mileage, and Qbix scooter price. I hope that all kinds of information helpful to you, We assure that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable, You can trust it.
Yamaha Thailand newly launched their most modern Automatic Scooter. Yamaha has installed one of its kind of engine which runs the Yamaha Qbix scooter. YAMAHA QBIX 125 has Blue core 125cc engine that helps it to become a fuel economical scooter.
Qbix 125 is accessible in three variations:
- Qbix 125
- Qbix 125 S
- Qbix 125 ABS
Yamaha Qbix is available in two colors
- Dark brown blue and
- Red Black shades.
YAMAHA QBIX 125 Price in India
YAMAHA QBIX 125 Price in India Expected
- YAMAHA QBIX 125 Standard- Rs.103000
- YAMAHA QBIX 125 S Variant- Rs.105000
- YAMAHA QBIX 125 ABS Variant- Rs.113000
YAMAHA QBIX 125 Key Features
- The Blue Core 125cc engine helps to Optimize the fuel combustion, Increases performance, Reduces power losses, Helps in reducing pollution.
- Yamaha QBIX has a current design that is cutting edge, frame boxes like a bag make it extraordinary.
- Yamaha Qbix has Mobile charging point too
- At back side also the design is so unique which makes it like a machine from future.
- QBIX additionally has a large storage space with a limit of 22.5 liters.
- LED headlamps in front
- Tails lights are also LED type
- A speedometer is on LCD.
YAMAHA QBIX 125 Specifications
|Type||Water cooled 4-stroke, SOHC, Single cylinder|
|Diameter X Steps||52,4 mm x 57,9 mm|
|The Compression Ratio||9,5: 1|
|Ignition||TCI (Transistor Control Ignition)|
|Fuel System||Fuel injection (Blue Core)|
|Starter||Electric & kick starter|
|Transmsi||Dry, Centrifugal automatic V-belt automatic|
|Frame and Legs|
|Rear suspension||Unit Swing|
|Front Tire||100/90 (standard), 110/90 (S&ABS)|
|Rear Tire||130/70 (standard), 140/70-12 (S&ABS)|
|Front Brake||Disc – ABS|
|P x L x T||1860mm X 710mm (standard), 740mm (S &ABS) X 1066mm|
|The Weight Of The Contents||– QBIX Standard 103 kg
– QBIX S 106 kg
– QBIX ABS 108 kg
|The Lowest distance to the Ground||135mm|
|Tank capacity||4.2 L|
YAMAHA QBIX 125 Images
YAMAHA QBIX 125 Launch Date official Video
So this was all about the YAMAHA QBIX 125 Technical Specifications and other important details. I hope you got all the information which you were searching for online. And also that you enjoyed reading the article if you have any kind of questions or doubts you can comment below in the comment box. I will respond to you as soon as possible. Thanks.