Table of Contents
Kawasaki Jet Ski Ultra 310LX Price, Specs, Top Speed, Features, Images, Overview
This post contains the Kawasaki jet ski ULTRA 310LX Price, Kawasaki ultra 310lx top speed, Kawasaki ultra 310lx review, Kawasaki ultra 310lx for sale, Kawasaki ultra 310lx 0-60.
I hope it is useful to you my friends, cause we assure you, that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable, you don’t need to go anywhere after visiting our site. Ok so, let’s start it.
The Kawasaki Jet Ski Ultra 310LX is the most powerful personal watercraft in the world. Period. It’s also one of the most advanced, with a Deep-V hull that gives outstanding performance in rough water for racing-like agility and the exclusive JET SOUND audio system.
- Kawasaki Jet Ski Ultra310R
- Kawasaki jet ski Ultra 310X SE
- Kawasaki Jet Ski Ultra 310X
- Kawasaki jet ski ULTRA LX
- Kawasaki Jet Ski SX-R
- Kawasaki jet ski STX-15F
Kawasaki jet ski Ultra 310LX Price
New Price: $19,199 MSRP
Kawasaki jet ski Ultra 310LX Key Features
Digital Fuel Injection-fed 1,498cc inline four-cylinder engine
- Its crown is the high-tech Eaton Twin Vortices Series® Supercharger
- The Eaton TVS Supercharger is designed to produce large quantities of boost at all RPMs from idle to redline.
- Innovation by design jet sound audio system, a first in personal watercraft
- GPS mount conveniently integrated into handlebar PAD
- Deep V Hull provides class-leading performance in rough water
- Tuned sponsons enhance performance and maneuverability.
- 3 passenger seat with industry-first heat-resistant seat cover fabric.
- Industry-leading storage
- 5 Position adjustable handlebar.
Kawasaki jet ski Ultra 310LX Specs
|Engine||Supercharged and intercooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline 4-cylinder|
|Bore x Stroke||83.0 x 69.2mm|
|Induction||Eaton Twin Vortices Series Roots-type supercharger with air-to-water intercoole|
|Maximum Boost||16.8 psi|
|Cooling System||Inducted water|
|Fuel System||DFI® with 60mm throttle body|
|Ignition||TCBI with digital advance|
|Propulsion System||160mm jet pump, axial-flow, single stage|
|Impeller||3-blade, oval-edge stainless steel|
|Thrust||1890 lbSemi-dry sump system|
|Lubrication||Semi-dry sump system|
|Coupling||Direct drive from engine|
|Oil Capacity||5.8 qt|
|Fuel Capacity||20.6 gal|
|Load Capacity||496 lb|
|Storage Capacity||56.0 gal|
|Overall Length||132.7 in|
|Overall Width||47.0 in|
|Overall Height||49.4 in|
|Curb Weight||1073.8 lb**|
|Color Choices||Ebony/Candy Lime Green|
|Warranty||12 Month Limited Warranty|
|Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional)||12, 24, 36, or 48 months|
My friends, Thanks for visiting our site but if you have any problem regarding this article, then please comment on us we will solve your problem as soon as possible. Please stay tuned to our site for new more updates.