TATA LPT 709 EX2 BS4 Light Truck Prices Specs Overview
The TATA LPT709 Ex2 Bs4 Truck is a perfect choice for e-commerce and general logistics applications. It is produced particularly for long road applications and maximum fuel efﬁciency, LPT7T ‘ range of vehicles is the longest running LPT face vehicles in India.
Its features trusted 497 Turbocharged Intercooled BS4 Engine and reliable all, you can be assured of the best return on investment for your business.
So, here in this post, you can get to know about the TATA LPT 709 EX2 Truck Price in India, Specifications, Key Features, Mileage per liter & Images, I hope it is very helpful to you for buy or sells this model Tata 709 truck.
Also Check: TATA 407 All Trucks in India
TATA LPT 709 EX2 truck Price in India
Price: Rs.9.8 lakh.
TATA LPT 709 EX2 Truck Key Features
- Recling and sliding driver seats
- Door Handle cum Arm rest
- Bottle Holder
- Seating Capacity — Driver+2
- Seat Material-Vinyl Fabric
- Moulded Roof Lining
- Engine Compartment Light
- Battery charge indication lamp
- Seat Belt warning light for driver
- Engine Oil Low Pressure Indicator Light
- Strongest & Reinforced Ladder type chassis frame
- Closed pitch load body
- Rings & hook for covering high deck load body rear end by rope
- Clear lens Head lamp
- Hand Grip on Load Body
- Power socket
- Digital clock
- Fog lamp
- Reverse beeper
- Portable lamp
- Inner Rear view mirror
- Box below co—driver seat
- Low loading platform height of 988 mm for ease in loading and unloading
- Largest loading area of 10.3 Sq. mt.
- Shortest Turning radius of 6.75 mt. for easy maneuverability
- Highest Gradeability of 39%
- TATA 497 Turbo Charged Intercooled
- Reliable 497 Turbo Charged Intercooled Engine
TATA LPT 709 EX2 Truck Specifications
|Engine||TATA 497 TCIC (Bharat Stage – IV)|
|Power||93.2 kW (125 PS) @ 2400 r/min|
|Torque||400 Nm@ 1300 -1500 r/min|
|Clutch||Single plate dry friction type – 310 mm dia|
|Transmission||GBS 550 Synchromesh 5 Forward & 1 Reverse|
|Service Brake||Dual circuit full air S-Cam brake|
|Parking Brake||Spring actuated parking brake|
|Payload||4698, 4088, 3770|
|Tyre||7.50 x 16 – 16 PR|
|WB (in mm)||3800|
|Load Body Option||CAB, CLB & HD|
Hope you guys like this post, but if you have any query regarding this article, then please let me tell us through the comment, I will try to solve your problem as soon as possible, and if this post helpful to you then please share this article, with your friends and on social media. Thanks.