- 1 Maruti Suzuki Super Carry CNG Mini Truck Overview
- 2 Maruti Suzuki Super Carry CNG Key Features
- 3 Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Mini Truck Review Video
Maruti Suzuki Super Carry CNG Mini Truck Overview
My friends are you looking for an article, in which you can find the Maruti Suzuki Super Carry CNG Mini Truck price in India, Mileage Review video, Specifications, Key features, and images.
Then let me tell you are at the perfect place, cause here, you can get everything you need to know about the Maruti Suzuki Super Carry CNG Mini Truck.
I hope it is helpful to you my friends, cause I assure that all kinds of information are accurate and truthful. Hope you guys like it, Ok so let’s check it out.
Maruti Suzuki super Carry CNG Mini Truck featured with Mileage of 23.24* km/kg in CNG mode, Intelligent Gas port Injection Technology that ensures smooth pick-up and a pleasant drive.
A micro-switch that cuts off fuel supply is provided on the fuel lid, which prevents accidental starting of the vehicle during CNG refueling.
Maruti Suzuki’s Standard Warranty and wide service network ensures that you do not have to worry about anything.
Maruti Suzuki Super Carry CNG Price in India
Price: ₹ 4.01 lakh (ex-showroom)
Maruti Suzuki Super Carry CNG Key Features
- Better pick-up (Higher torque – 85 Nm @ 3000 rpm)
- l Higher load carrying capacity
- l Higher top speed of 80 km/h
- l 5 Speed Transmission
- A large 3.25 m₂ deck to maximize loading capacity (2183x1488x300mm)
Maruti Suzuki Super Carry CNG Mileage:
- Mileage of 23.24* km/kg in CNG mode.
- Front Disk Brakes
- A large steering wheel that feels light even with heavy loads
- l Low turning radius of 4.3m
- Strong & Sturdy leaf spring Suspension
- Easy Gear Shift
- A specially designed new and sturdy supreme strut
- Single long, heat-resistant seat
- Spacious cabin with extra leg space
- Best-in-class interiors with loads of storage space
Maruti Suzuki Super Carry CNG Specifications
|Engine Type||Multi point fuel injection G12B BS – IV|
|Maximum Power||48 kW @ 6000 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||85 Nm @ 3000 rpm|
|Gearbox||5 Forward and 1 Reverse|
|Clutch||Single Plate Dry Friction|
|Brake Control Valve||LSPV|
|SUSPENSION AND STEERING|
|Front||Mc Pherson Strut with Coil Spring|
|Leaf Spring||Leaf Spring with Rigit Axle|
|Steering||Manual – Rack and Pinion Gear|
|Tyre||155 R13 LT 8PR|
|Wheel Base||2110 mm|
|Front Track||1345 mm|
|Rear Track||1330 mm|
|Top Speed||upto 80 km/h|
|Fuel Tank (CNG)||70 Litre|
|Tailgate Opening Function with Handle||Standard|
|Front Wiper (2-Speed)||Standard|
|ORVM (Driver and Co-Driver)||Standard|
|Cabin Main Light (2-Position)||Standard|
|Driver Side Pocket||Standard|
|Sliding Back Window||Standard|
|Assist Grip (Driver & Co-driver)||Standard|
|Seat Belts (Retractable)||Standard|
|Locking Glove Box (with Key)||Standard|
|Reflective Tape (Front/Rear)||Standard|
|Reflector Front (white)||Standard|
Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Mini Truck Review Video
I hope you guys like this post, but if you have any problem regarding this post, then please comment for us. We will solve it as soon as possible. Thanks.