- 1 Kubota U17 Zero Tail Swing Compact Excavators Construction Equipment Overview
- 2 Kubota U17 Zero Tail Swing Compact Excavators Key Features
- 3 Kubota U17 Zero Tail Swing Compact Excavator Specifications
Kubota U17 Zero Tail Swing Compact Excavators Construction Equipment Overview
Hey, My Dear Friends Hi!! I am your All Construction Equipment Guide come friend here as usual. Are you planning to buy Kubota U17 Zero Tail Swing Compact Excavator And do you know about that Price List, key features, Technical Specifications, Review and More? If you don’t know. So don’t worry my friends here in this article of mine, I will be telling you everything you need to know about Kubota U17 Zero Tail Swing Compact Excavator. Ok so let’s go for that.
Kubota U17 Zero Tail Swing Compact Excavators Price
- Kubota U17 Price: $28,243 USD
Kubota U17 Zero Tail Swing Compact Excavators Key Features
- Upgraded the engine from 13HP to 16.1HP
- U17 delivers more of the power and dependability your work requires.
- it offers low noise and vibration levels, exceptional fuel efficiency.
Zero Tail Swing:
- Zero-tail swing means you will never again worry about what is to the side or behind you while you work.
- No matter how far you turn, the tail always remains within the width of the tracks.
- Zero-tail swing also ensures excellent balance, stability, and faster operation.
Improved Pump Capacity:
- The Hydraulic pump capacity to 11.9 GPM (45 /min), providing you the boost of versatility you want to take on a wide variety of jobs.
- Informative, interactive and functional, Kubota’s Intelligent Control System LCD panel
- Accurately displays timely diagnostic readings and routine maintenance alerts.
- You can check engine RPM, temperature and oil levels
- It even emits an alert when the tank is nearly full during refueling.
Strong Bucket Breakout Force:
- A breakout force of 3,417.2 lbs, with the dedicated bucket and quick coupler.
Kubota U17 Zero Tail Swing Compact Excavator Specifications
|Type of ROPS / OPG (Top Guard Level I)*||Canopy|
|Type of tracks||Rubber|
|Output (SAE J1995 gross)||HP (kW)/rpm||16.1 (12.0) / 2300|
|Output (SAE J1349 net)||HP (kW)/rpm||15.1 (11.3) / 2300|
|Displacement||cu. in. (cc)||54.8 (898)|
|Overall length||ft. in. (mm)||11’7″ (3545)|
|Overall height||ft. in. (mm)||7’8″ (2340)|
|Overall width||ft. in. (mm)||3’3″ (990) / 4’1″ (1240)|
|Min. ground clearance||in. (mm)||5.9″ (150)|
|Pump capacity||GPM (l/min)||4.57 (17.3) x 2 / 2.75 (10.4) x 1|
|Auxiliary hydraulic flow||GPM (l/min)||7.32 (27.7)|
|Max. breakout force||Bucket / Arm||lbs. (kgf)||3417.2 (1550) / 1918 (870)|
|Travel speed||Low / High||mph (km/h)||1.4 (2.2) / 2.6 (4.0)|
|Max. drawbar pull||lbs. (kgf)||4865 (2207)|
|Tumbler distance||ft. in. (mm)||4’0″ (1230)|
|Crawler length||ft. in. (mm)||5’2″ (1585)|
|Shoe width||in. (mm)||9.1″ (230)|
|Ground contact pressure||psi (kgf/cm2)||3.8 (0.27)|
|Unit swing speed||rpm||9.1|
|Boom swing angle||Left / Right||degree||65 / 58|
|Dimensions||Width||ft. in. (mm)||4’1″ (1240) / 3’3″ (990)|
|Height||in. (mm)||10.3″ (260)|
|Max. lift above ground||in. (mm)||11.0″ (280)|
|Max. drop below ground||in. (mm)||7.5″ (190)|
|Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system)||gal (l)||3.4 (13) / 6.1 (23)|
|Fuel reservoir||gal (l)||5.02 (19)|
|Operating weight (Including operator’s weight 175 lbs.)||lbs. (kgf)||3703 (1680)|
I hope you like this article because above that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable, But if you have any query regarding this article, then please comment below in the comment box. If you like it so please share it on social media. Thanks for visiting our site friends.