Kubota KX018-4 Mini Excavator Overview
The Kubota KX018-4 Mini Excavator is designed to handle the heaviest of loads in the tightest of places.
With a roomy operators area, the Kubota KX018-4 Mini Excavator is jam-packed with features to increase productivity and comfort.
Kubota KX018-4 Mini Excavator Powered by a reliable 17HP engine, experience powerful digging force and a wider working range than ever before.
So here in this post, you can get to know about the Kubota KX018-4 Mini Excavator Specifications, Price Key Features, Review Video & Images.
Also Check: Kubota KX016-4 Mini Excavator
Kubota KX018-4 Mini Excavator Price
Price: $49,500 USD
Kubota KX018-4 Mini Excavator Key Features
- Integrated travel motor hoses within the track frame to reduce downtime.
- Topside positioned boom cylinder for increased reliability and prevents cylinder damage.
- Consolidated components to one side for easy single sided maintenance.
- Double flanged track rollers improve stability and travel performance.
- Powered by a Kubota D902 17HP engine, for maximum digging performance.
- Powerful and well balanced, designed to dig faster and harder in the toughest of conditions with a bucket breakout force of 1630KG.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator the versatility to be able to switch between ISO and SAE Pattern.
- Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- Tracks can be expanded up to 1,300mm to offer stability or retracted to 990mm to fit through narrow pathways for greater flexibility.
- Auto travel shift system enables shifting from high to low range for a smoother operation when dozing or turning.
- Ergonomically designed controls with a new suspension seat help reduce operator fatigue during those long days.
- New digital panel puts all functions at your fingertips for operator convenience.
- ROPS and FOPS certified for ease of mind when entering any job site.
Kubota KX018-4 Mini Excavator Specifications
|Type of ROPS||Canopy|
|Type of tracks||Rubber|
|Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm||17.0 (12.7) / 2300|
|Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm||15.2 (11.3) / 2300|
|Overall length (mm)||3710|
|Overall height (mm)||2330|
|Overall width (mm)||1300 / 990|
|Min. ground clearance (mm)||160|
|Pump capacity (I/min)||17.3 × 2 / 10.4 × 1 / 6.2 × 1|
|Auxiliary hydraulic flow (I/min)||27.7|
|Max. breakout force (Bucket) kgf||1630|
|Max. breakout force (Arm) kgf||840|
|Travel speed (km/h)||2.2 / 4.0|
|Max. traction force (kgf)||2230|
|Tumbler distance (mm)||1230|
|Crawler length (mm)||1585|
|Shoe width (mm)||230|
|Ground contact pressure (kgf/cm2)||0.26|
|Unit swing speed (rpm)||9.1|
|Boom swing angle (left) (degree)||75|
|Boom swing angle (right) (degree)||60|
|Dimensions (width) (mm)||1300 / 990|
|Dimensions (height) (mm)||230|
|Max. lift above ground (mm)||230|
|Max. drop below ground (mm)||230|
|Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) (l/min)||15.5 / 28|
|Fuel reservoir (l/min)||21|
|Operating weight (kgs)||1700|
|Operator weight (canopy) (kgs)||–|
Kubota KX018-4 Mini Excavator Review Video
So this was all about the Kubota Kubota KX018-4 Mini Excavator Price, Technical Specifications, and other important details. I hope you got all the information which you were searching for online. And also that you enjoyed reading the article if you have any kind of questions or doubts you can comment below in the comment box. I will respond to you as soon as possible. And thanks for reading.