- 1 John Deere 710L Backhoe Construction Equipment
- 2 John Deere 710L Backhoe Key Features
- 3 John Deere 710L Backhoe Specifications
John Deere 710L Backhoe Construction Equipment
This pot contains JohnDeere 710L Backhoe Review, price, Technical Specifications, Key Features information. That all kinds of information very useful to those people, who are looking for the John Deere 710L Backhoe Loader Complete details at the one place. Ok, no more talks lets start it step by step.
You may also like to check:
John Deere 710L Backhoe Key facts
- Net Power 110 kW (148 hp) @ 2,244 rpm
- Max. Digging Depth: 5.26 m (17 ft. 3 in.)
- Operating Weight 11 607 kg (25588 lbs.)
John Deere 710L Backhoe Price
- John Deere 710L Price:
John Deere 710L Backhoe Key Features
- Economy mode on John Deere 710L Backhoe designed with FT4/Stage IV PowerTech Plus diesel engine, it can save fuel by configuring separately between loader and backhoe functions.
- Standard limited-slip mechanical-front-wheel drive gives excellent traction in any ground condition. Engage quick mechanical-front-wheel drive “on the fly with the touch of a button on the new loader control.
- John Deere 710L Backhoe PowerShift™ transmission gives on-the-go seemingly clutchless gear changes, for the driver.
Mechanical Front Wheel Drive:
- True 4 WD on command. The standard limited-slip mechanical-front-wheel drive gives excellent traction in any ground condition.
- Engage quick mechanical-front-wheel drive “on the fly” with the touch of a button on the new loader control.
Cab and Control:
- John Deere 710L Backhoe Redesigned pilot towers provide more legroom and extra space for transitioning between loader and backhoe operation.
- Multi-function lever, fingertip electrohydraulic lever control, and palm-on-top loader-control grip makes operation even simpler.
- John Deere 710L Backhoe Ride control, front loader hydraulic cylinders act as a shock absorber, smoothing travel over rough terrain.
- Same-side, ground-level service points help speed daily checks and fills.
- John Deere 710L Backhoe other common-sense features such as simple-to-read sight gauges, quick-change filters, extended service intervals, and easy-access grease zerks help increase uptime and lower daily working costs.
- Machine-security system with touchpad passcode helps prevent illegal operation.
John Deere 710L Backhoe Specifications
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech Plus 4045HT084|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches�)||4.5 (276)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2240|
|Engine Output – Net, kW (hp)||110 (148)|
|Transmission Type||Power Shift|
|Service Brake Type||Wet Disc|
|Service Brake Actuation||Hydraulic|
|Max length with std. Stick, mm (ft/in)||8230 (27 ft )|
|Height over std Stick, mm (ft/in)||4450 (14 ft 7 in)|
|Height over ext Stick, mm (ft/in)||4490 (14 ft 9 in)|
|Width over tires, mm (ft/in)||2290 (7 ft 6 in)|
|Wheelbase – 4WD, mm (ft/in)||2550 (8 ft 4 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||356 (14)|
|Width – General Purpose Shovel, mm (ft/in)||2464 (8 ft 1 in)|
|Bucket Rotation – Position 1, �||190|
|Shovel Pin Height – General Purpose, mm (ft/in)||3730 (12 ft 3 in)|
|Dump Height – General Purpose, mm (ft/in)||2890 (9 ft 6 in)|
|Dump Reach – General Purpose, mm (inches)||768 (30.2)|
|Digging Depth – General Purpose, mm (inches)||157 (6.2)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||185.5 (49)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||50.1 (13.2)|
|Rear Axle, ltr (gallons (US))||25 (6.6)|
|4WD Front Axle, ltr (gallons (US))||15 (3.975)|
|Shovel Capacity – Standard General Purpose, m� (yd�)||1.24 (1.62)|
|Battery Voltage, V||12|
|Bucket Tearout – Non-Extending Dipper, kN (lbf)||84.3 (18959)|
|Stick tearout, kN (lbf)||57.4 (12910)|
|Boom Lift – Maximum Reach – Non-Extending Dipper, kg (lbs)||1734 (3823)|
|Shovel Breakout – General Purpose, kN (lbf)||73.6 (16539)|
|Lift To Full Height – General Purpose Shovel, kg (lbs)||4475 (9866)|
|Pump||Axial Piston Pump|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||197 (52)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||11607 (25588)|
|Weight – 4WD, GP, std Stick, kg (lbs)||11607 (25588)|
You May Also Like to See: JohnDeere 410L Backhoe
So this was all about the John Deere 710L Backhoe Loader Technical Specifications and other important details. I hope you got all the information which you were searching for online. And also that you enjoyed reading the article if you have any kind of questions or doubts you can comment below in the comment box. I will respond to you as soon as possible. And thanks for reading, stay tuned for more New John Deere Backhoe Loader Information.