- 1 CAT 336F L Large Excavator Construction Equipment Overview
- 2 CAT 336F L Large Excavator Key Features
- 3 CAT 336F L Large Excavator Specifications
CAT 336F L Large Excavator Construction Equipment Overview
Hello, guys!! Welcome to my site. Are you searching online terms like CAT 336F L Long Excavator Technical Specifications, Price List, and Key features? If yes and you are searching on the Internet for such terms, then you have been placed on the right web page. Cause here in this article of mine, I will be telling you everything you need to know about the CAT 336F L Long Excavator. I assure that all kinds of information are reliable and genuine, it is very helpful to you for buy or sells this model Long Excavator. I will tell you each and everything related to this CAT 336F L Long Excavator which you should know about it. Ok, so let’s start it.
CAT 336F L Large Excavator Price
- $200,000 (Approx)
CAT 336F L Large Excavator Key Features
- The C9.3 ACERT™ engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, Korea Tier 4 and EU Stage IV emission standards.
- Automatic engine speed control lowers rpm based on load for reduced fuel consumption.
- Power modes help you more actively manage fuel consumption.
- Routine maintenance items like grease points and fluid taps are easy to reach at ground level.
- The side-by-side cooling system enables easy cleaning.
- Multiple S·O·SSM ports and pressure diagnostic taps help prevent maintenance downtime.
- The full-size roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable. Seats are adjustable and feature air suspension and heated and cooled options.
- The LCD monitor is easy to navigate and programmable in 44 languages.
- Demolition work is quick and easy with a Cat shear or multiprocessor.
- Quarry work is no problem with a purpose-built Cat bucket and hammer.
- A Cat coupler lets you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
- Tool control option remembers pressures and flows for up to 20 tools to enhance uptime.
- Booms and sticks are built for long service.
- Box-section structures with multi-plate fabrications, castings, and forgings are used in high-stress areas. Track shoes, links, rollers, idlers, and final drives are built with high-tensile-strength steel.
- Greased track link between pins and bushings increases undercarriage life and reduces noise.
- Smart refuel fills the machine quickly from an external fuel source, it automatically stops when the fuel tank is full or the fuel source is empty, eliminating guess work and premature pump wear.
- The rearview and side-view cameras enhance visibility to help make operators more effective and efficient.
- Extended hand and guard rails allow for safer climbing to the upper deck, and anti-skid plates reduce slipping hazards in all types of weather conditions.
CAT® Connect Technology:
- Cat Connect technology solutions increase production, minimize operating costs, and optimize return on investment by offering LINK, GRADE, and DETECT technologies.
- VisionLink® provides wireless access to machine operating data such as location, hours, idle time, fuel usage, productivity, and diagnostic codes to optimize performance.
- Cat Grade Control and AccuGrade™ provide real-time cut and fill information to assist you in attaining grades and slopes more quickly and accurately.
CAT 336F L Large Excavator Specifications
|Engine Model||Cat C9.3 ACERT|
|Net Flywheel Power||226.0 kW|
|Gross Power – SAE J1995||240 kW/322 hp/326 PS|
|Engine Power – ISO 14396||236 kW/316 hp/321 PS|
|Net Power – SAE J1349/ISO 9249||226 kW/303 hp/307 PS|
|Operating Weight||37200.0 kg|
|Operating Weight||37200.0 kg|
|Note||336F L with 6.0 mt (6.6 t) counterweight, HD reach boom, R3.2DB (10’6″) stick, 2.28 m3 (2.98 yd3) GP bucket, 800 mm (32″) TG shoes.|
|Swing Speed||8.9 rpm|
|Swing Torque||109.0 kN·m|
|Maximum Travel Speed||4.8 km/h|
|Maximum Drawbar Pull||294.0 kN|
|Main System – Maximum Flow (total)||570.0 L/min|
|Swing System – Maximum Flow||279.0 L/min|
|Maximum Pressure – Equipment Heavy Lift||38000.0 kPa|
|Maximum Pressure – Equipment: Normal||35000.0 kPa|
|Maximum Pressure – Travel||35000.0 kPa|
|Maximum Pressure – Swing||28000.0 kPa|
|Pilot System – Maximum Flow||29.0 L/min|
|Pilot System – Maximum Pressure||4100.0 kPa|
|Exterior – ISO 6395||106.0 dB(A)|
|Operator – SAE J1166/ISO 6396||73.0 dB(A)|
|DIMENSIONS: HD REACH BOOM – 6.50 M (21’4″); R3.2DB (10’6″) STICK|
|Shipping Height (with shoe lug height)||3510.0 mm|
|Shipping Length||11160.0 mm|
|Tail Swing Radius||3460.0 mm|
|Length to Center of Rollers||4040.0 mm|
|Track Length||5030.0 mm|
|Ground Clearance with Shoe Lug Height||510.0 mm|
|Ground Clearance without Shoe Lug Height||480.0 mm|
|Track Gauge||2590.0 mm|
|Transport Width – 600 mm (24″) Shoes||3190.0 mm|
|Transport Width – 700 mm (28″) Shoes||3290.0 mm|
|Transport Width – 800 mm (32″) Shoes||3390.0 mm|
|Transport Width – 850 mm (33″) Shoes||3440.0 mm|
|Cab Height||3150.0 mm|
|Cab Height with Top Guard||3360.0 mm|
|Counterweight Clearance (without shoe lug height)||1220.0 mm|
|SERVICE REFILL CAPACITIES|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||620.0 L|
|Cooling System||56.0 L|
|Swing Drive (each)||19.0 L|
|Final Drive (each)||8.0 L|
|Hydraulic System (including tank)||380.0 L|
|Hydraulic Tank||175.0 L|
|Engine Oil (with filter)||31.0 L|
|DEF Tank||41.0 L|
|WORKING RANGES: HD REACH BOOM – 6.50 M (21’4″); R3.2DB (10’6″) STICK|
|Maximum Digging Depth||6640.0 mm|
|Maximum Reach at Ground Level||12340.0 mm|
|Maximum Cutting Height||13760.0 mm|
|Maximum Loading Height||10260.0 mm|
|Minimum Loading Height||3370.0 mm|
|Maximum Depth Cut for 2440 mm (8’0″) Level Bottom||6510.0 mm|
|Maximum Vertical Wall Digging Depth||5610.0 mm|
|WORKING RANGES*: STRAIGHT BOOM – 6.9 M (22’8″); 3.2 M (10’6″) STICK; 2.28 M3 (2.98 YD3) BUCKET|
|Maximum Digging Depth||7490.0 mm|
|Maximum Reach at Ground Level||11020.0 mm|
|Maximum Cutting Height||10320.0 mm|
|Maximum Loading Height||7110.0 mm|
|Minimum Loading Height||2610.0 mm|
|Maximum Depth Cut for 2440 mm (8’0″) Level Bottom||6820.0 mm|
|Maximum Vertical Wall Digging Depth||5500.0 mm|
That was all about the CAT 336F L Large Excavator. I hope you like this article because that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable and it is very useful to you. But if you have any query regarding this article then, please let me know through the comment, and Stay tuned with me for more new stuff like this. Thanks for visiting our site