Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer Overview
Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer as part of the 300 Series, the gas-powered Boxer 320 gives the power that Boxer has become known for in a smaller package, enabling you to reduce overhead and increase job site productivity.
It is designed to manage a full complement of attachments, the Boxer 320 helps minimize hand labor. Because of its reduced size and comfort of operation, the Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer is ideal for the rental industry.
The Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer compact machine gives the strength to perform a variety of tasks and the versatility to get into the tight area.
It’s more details like Price, technical specifications, Key features, video, and Images you can check below my friends, I hope it is useful to you for buy or sell this model Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer, cause that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable. so let’s check it out.
Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer Price
Price: $18,200 USD
Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer Key Features
- 20.5-HP (15.3 kW) Kohler Gas Engine
- 1,250 lbs. (567 kg) tip capacity
- 438 lbs. (199 kg) operation capacity (35% tip load)
- 34.5” (87.6 cm) wide to fit through a standard gate
- Two-pump, 3,000 psi (207 bar) hydraulic operating system develops optimum hydraulic flow to run the machine’s auxiliary and propulsion systems, providing enough power to handle full-size attachments
- Dedicated oil cooler to better manage hydraulic heat generation
- Stand-on platform for operator safety and comfort
- Well-balanced and stable
- Excellent ground speed
- Skid-steer style controls
- Universal compact utility loader mounting plate and quick-attach system to quickly and easily switch between any standard attachment
Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer Specifications
|Horsepower||20.5 HP||15.3 kW|
|Fuel Capacity||4.5 Gallons||17.0 Litres|
|Hydraulic Capacity||16 Gallons||60.6 Litres|
|Hydraulic Flow (Combined)||11 GPM||41.1 LPM|
|Hydraulic Flow (Aux)||8.0 GPM||30 LPM|
|Hydraulic Flow (Drive)||3.0 GPM||11.4 LPM|
|System Pressure||3000 PSI||20684 kPa|
|Engine Warranty||3 years|
|Product Warranty||1 year|
|Track Gauge||27.5 in||699 mm|
|Track Width||7 in||180 mm|
|Weight (No Attachment)||1740 lbs||789 kg|
|Length (No Attachment)||68 in||1727 mm|
|Length (w/Bucket)||93 in||2362 mm|
|Width (Overall)||34.5 in||876 mm|
|Height (Boom Lowered)||49 in||1245 mm|
|Height (Boom Raised)||92 in||2337 mm|
|Hinge Pin Height (Fully Raised)||70 in||1778 mm|
|Dump Height||54 in||1372 mm|
|Dump Angle||34 °||34 °|
|Reach||28 in||711 mm|
|Tip Capacity||1250 lbs||567 kg|
35% of tip load.
|438 lbs||199 kg|
|Ground Clearance||5 in||127 mm|
|Ground Speed (Max)||3.4 mph||5.5 km/h|
|Ground Pressure||3.9 PSI||26.9 kPa|
Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer Video
I hope you got all the information which you were searching for online. And also that you enjoyed reading the article if you have any kind of questions or doubts you can comment below in the comment box. I will respond to you as soon as possible. And thanks for reading, stay tuned with me for more stuff like this.